Customs administrators do not work in isolation and connectivity to trade, other governmental agencies and other customs administrations are key drivers for enhanced risk profiling and trade facilitation.
The following components are included in the Customs Connect offering:
view industry trends
customs to customs connectivity
trade information portal
Customs to Customs connectivity is achieved within the Globally Networked Customs (GNC) framework, using the GOVCBR message and latest WCO Data Model Version 3.
However, exchanging data only makes sense if you incorporate the use of the data in your business process to enhance risk management and facilitate trade.
To achieve these goals Customs Connect has the following functionalities:
• Automated Customs Declaration Matching, Acquittal and Risk Profiling.
• Trade Connect – allows traders and customs brokers to securely download a copy of the export declaration to prepopulate their import declaration.
• Statistical Reporting
• Integrated with ASYCUDA ++ and ASYCUDA World
A Trade Information Portal should be the first stop for all traders who wish to find any regulatory information on how to conduct international trade within a country. One of these essential steps in Trade Facilitation is up to date, easily accessible and accurate information. The Customs Connect Trade Information Portal has the following functionalities which are exposed using an open source and customisable content management system:
• Online HS Tariff Book Combined with-
• Duty Rates and Duty Calculator
• Restrictions (Measures) on Import and Export
• Content Management System
Our Customs Connect offering complements your existing customs management system to connect your customs administration to the world.
© Global Trade Solution l Disclaimer